Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tara Reid doesn’t seem to understand her party girl rep

Tara Reid, are you really wondering why you got labelled a party girl? “What have I ever really done? Dance on a table? Who doesn’t drink with their friends and have a good time?,” the booby bimbo asked OK! magazine. “I don’t understand why people punish others for being happy. If I have a drink in my hand, it doesn’t make me an alcoholic. If I want a glass of wine, I want a glass of wine. I shouldn’t be afraid of it because of what the media might say. Anything you do, you’re screwed. That’s the lesson I’ve learned." I told InsideEonline.com that the actress-turned-party-gal should take a look at some of the paparazzi snapshots of her and maybe she can jog her memory about how she earned her rep.

No comments: