Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hilton helping Spears?

Britney Spears’s life is falling apart in front of the world, but her good ol’ bff Paris Hilton is there to vouch for her. "She's a very sweet girl and I love her to death," Hilton said in an interview with E! News, BreakingNews.ie reported. "I wish the best for her, and I just wish everyone would leave her alone so she could live her life... She's a great mother and a great girl, and I really care about her." Spears is currently fighting for custody of her children – 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James – who were decdme to be in better hands with their father, Kevin Federline. I’m sure Hilton prob meant to help, but as I told InsideEonline.com, I highly doubt the word of a previously imprisoned socialite will help her.

No comments: