Thursday, January 24, 2008

Stars swearing off sex?

Lenny Kravitz claims he’s celibate, and has been for three years, cause he’s saving himself for marriage. "[It's] just a promise I made until I get married," the rocker, whose 19-year-old daughter may prove this inaccurate, told Maxim magazine, the New York Post’s Page Six reported. "Where I'm at in life, the women have got to come with something else, not just the body, but the mind and spirit. It usually trips them out, but that's the way it's going to be. I'm looking at the big picture." Guess you can just call him “no lay Lenny” from now on. Another star said to be afflicted with celibacy is Pepa of Salt-n-Pepa, Sandra Denton. "Just because I'm flirtatious people think I'm loose. But it's not true," the rapper told Steppin' Out. "Truth be told, I haven't had any sex in two years... I need a guy to make me go 'Wow!' and I just haven't found that guy. My standards have gone way up... I'm not just jumping right in anymore." What ever happened to just finding a guy who made you wanna Shoop?

No comments: