Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Celebs disclose their “New Year’s Resolutions”

Every year stars spew their silly new year’s resolutions: I’m going to do more the environment, I’m going to eat healthy, I’m going to win an Oscar, blah, blah, blah. Now, finally, there’s a compilation of freakin’ funny resolutions on the fabulously funny site FunnyOrDie.com. The Black Eyed Pea’s humpalicious Fergie declared she’d try to be less Fergalicious. "It's kind of old now,” the singer said of her answer to Beyoncé’s Bootylicious. "People have said it, they've gone into Burgerlicious, and all these things. It's so over, so last year. New year, new word. I've got to figure the new word out. But it will come, it will come." That ‘70s Show’s Mila Kunis said she’s "going to start dating more, because my kids need a new dad." (Wonder what her former child star boyf, Macaulay Culkin, will think about that.) Will Ferrell, one of the freakin’ funny masterminds behind the stoopidly funny site, announced: "My New Year's resolution is to get at least 13 hours of sleep a night, regardless of what sort of job or family or life commitments I have, but to really be consistent about that." Now that’s a resolution I can dig!

No comments: