Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Did Nicolas Cage think he was Superman?

It seems like playing a superhero-type in Ghost Rider was something Nicolas Cage was born to do. “As a kid, I jumped out of my bedroom window to see if I could fly,” Cage told the UK’s Daily Mail. “I couldn't, but luckily I had the sense to put a mattress on the ground because my bedroom was pretty high up. I was about six years old and I did it quite a few times. Amazingly, my mother never caught me. As a child I was part daredevil, part dreamer, and I think I've always been the same as a man and as an actor. When I was young I spent a lot of time on my own just thinking or drawing or reading, and then I also had my wild side where I would dare myself to do things. I loved comics. I was completely drawn to the illustrations and the heroics of the stories.”

No comments: