Friday, December 21, 2007

Vince Vaughn’s whacked out pick-up lines

Vince Vaughn’s Wedding Crashers’ character laid on some thick pick-up lies to bag chicks, so what’s the offscreen guy done to score? “I don’t bullshit that much. But my friend and I would give each other lines that we had to say to girls. Like odd things,” he told the UK’s Sun. “At some point we would be talking to a girl and I would say, 'I apologize if I am squinting, but I was up all night painting miniature elves.' Then we’d see if they got freaked out by it.” Ummmm, okay…. “Or, I’d say to a girl, 'Sometimes when I am out like this, and there are a lot of people around, I feel kind of nervous. So I picture myself swimming with dolphins and I really feel a lot calmer.' We say it just to see if we can have the girl go, 'What the fuck are you talking about?' We get bored easily sometimes.” No kidding.

No comments: