Wednesday, December 5, 2007

John C Reilly’s rockin’ rear

You’ve seen him in Boogie Nights, Chicago, Talladega Nights and many other movies, but did you ever know that John C Reilly has a phenomenal fanny? According to Jenna Fischer, who costars with the stud in the upcoming comedy Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, he does. "John has a great butt," Fischer told Us magazine. "That's his butt in the movie. I want the world to know that John C Reilly has a mighty fine tush." And that’s not all, he’s got an arsenal of animal noises to let loose in the boudoir. "During that first seduction scene, John played around with all these sexy animal noises,” Fischer revealed while discussing the film’s sex scenes. “First he growled, and I reacted by saying ‘Oh, My Tiger!’ Then he pretended to be a horse; ‘Oh, my Stallion!’ Then he quacked and I said, ‘Oh! My... Duck!’ But that was left on the cutting room floor." Too bad, coulda quacked up some laughs.

No comments: