Friday, December 21, 2007

Chimp gets cheeky with Ricci

Christina Ricci’s costar was (literally) monkeying around on the set of the upcoming flick Speed Racer when he got to second base with the actress. Ricci stars alongside Willie the Chimp (previously seen in Walk Hard) in the real life movie version of the Japanese animation series. But there was a primate, I mean primary, problem: she’s afraid of apes. "I'm afraid of monkeys," Ricci told Parade magazine. "But then I thought, 'You're being silly. No one else has a problem.' So they started filming, and Willie suddenly freaked out and grabbed my left breast and would not let go! I thought, 'If this keeps up, I will no longer have a boob.' But the other actors in the scene weren't looking at me, so they didn't notice. I was going, 'Help! Help!' as quietly as possible so Willie didn't freak out any further. And, finally, they got him off me." Good for Ricci, and good for her boob.

No comments: