Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Beckham, is that a soccer ball in your pocket or are you just happy to see me…

Nobody bares it like Beckham! Like an early holiday gift, David Beckham’s down to his briefs for Giorgio Armani’s tantalizing new underwear ad campaign (and you couldn’t find a better specimen to model them!). Armani apparently designed the drawers with David in mind. “I design with the body of a classical athlete in my head,” the fashion designer told the UK’s Times. “David recalls the classical ideal – he brings to mind the beautiful Michelangelo statue in Florence... For me, David represents a notion of modern masculinity: strong, fit, healthy, but also sensitive and considerate.” And how does David feel about his nearly naked body being splashed on billboards and buses around the world? “I’ve not done many pictures that reveal quite so much,” he said. “But I think the pictures will speak for themselves.” Speak? Honey, they shout! In fact, the big bulge he packs has been under attack by haters questioning the PhotoShopping of the pic. Who better than his wife and mother of his children, Victoria “Posh Spice” Beckham, to set the record straight? "I'm proud I still have a really good sex life with David. He is very much in proportion,” she was quoted as saying by Bang. “He does have a huge one, though. He does. You can see it in the advert. It is all his. It is like a tractor exhaust pipe!"

No comments: