Thursday, December 6, 2007

Beckham snoozes sans clothes

Victoria Beckham recently revealed something that’s sure to get hearts racing: "I sleep naked,” Posh told Elle magazine. “I'm going to be naked if I'm getting in bed with [my husband, David Beckham] every night." No kidding, I don’t think I’d ever want clothes on around him (same goes for him too). But that’s not all she’s confessing, she also admitted that she’s a jack-of-all-trades, and, according to her, she’s master of none. "It became very obvious from the start [of my career] that I was never going to be the best singer or the best dancer or the best actress," she said. "I was never a 'natural.' You know, I've never been that good at anything, to be completely honest… I'm no Mariah Carey, but I can sing." If she says so. And here’s what else she says: "I'm so camp!” (duh, darling). “I'm such a gay man trying to get out. I don't give a [bleep] what anybody thinks!"

No comments: