Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Heigl: getting hitched is a gamble

Some could compare tying the knot with playing Russian roulette, Katherine Heigl picks craps, claiming getting married is a gamble. "I think it's a crapshoot," the Grey's Anatomy star, who’s prepping to walk down the aisle with musician Josh Kelley, told Vanity Fair. "The odds are really bad, especially in this town... But I have a lot of faith in Josh, and I wanted to have that one day when I stand in front of my friends and my family and honour him and how important he is in my life." Another important person in her life is Grey’s costar and best bud TR Knight who’s reportedly her bridesman. "I'm standing up there and all," Knight told Us magazine. "So I have to go and get the tux." Phew, at least he’s not wearing a hideous bridesmaid dress.

No comments: