Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nic served sweet nothings by Keith

Nicole Kidman recnetly revealed the sickly sweet lines Keith Urban layed on her that sound like they came straight out of a sappy Hugh Grant rom com... OK, maybe not in that Grant isn't-it-cute-how-bumbling-I-am way, perhaps more McDreamy-like.


"Three and a half years ago a man came along and said, 'I'm going to take you to Tennessee,'" Kidman was quoted as saying at the Glamour awards by WENN. "And he took me down there and he said, 'I think you deserve to be loved. Let me love you, let me give you a home and let's make a baby.' So thank you, Keith...I don't believe that you can [have it all]. But I believe you can have balance...Three and a half years ago I had a wonderful career, I had two kids, I had movie offers, great directors offering me things, but I wasn't loved."

And we all know it's love that makes the world go round...

No comments: